Thursday, October 14, 2010

Styles: Bantu Knot Out #1

Hey Lovies!!!!

Just wanted to show you guys a quick style I did last month because I didn't know what else to do!

I took down the individual twist.....(which I need to post..oops)

Ok so I washed with my usual routine...........

...but instead of using Creme of Nature to pre-condition, I made my own concoction of:
1 Egg
Honey
Herbal Essences condition
Coconut Oil.....mixed here:



Needless to say, my hair LOVED it!!! It was extremely soft the entire time I washed and rinsed


I then conditioned with this ....first time using it, I'll review soon!

After detangling, I moisturized, and I proceeded to Bantu knot my entire head!
\

Pardon the mess, I was in the process of writing a paper too

Do you see the two textures




All done....I tied it up and went to bed!

The next morning....


The take down......


The final product......




No comments: