Saturday, October 2, 2010

My Regimen.....

So I think I'm well settled enough to post MY Hair regimen......

ahh..em
First things first.....

I detangle and condition my hair!

1. I start with DRY hair and section in 6 ponytails and apply conditioner to a section (one by one) and detangle with my Denman Vent brush
....I'm EXTREMELY GENTLE!







2. After each section is saturated and detangled, I put on a shower cap and leave it on for hours! (literally, sometimes overnight) If I have to run out, I put on a scarf or hat!

Next...............

I wash with castile soap.....condition with a concoction of my own or store bought and detangle. I then moisturize with Shea butter and seal with coconut oil and proceed to style.

The products I use are:
Ojon Resotrative Pre-cleasing
Castile Soap
Raw Shea Butter
Virgin Coconut Oil
Aveeno leave-in.

That's about it! Ummm the only styling tool I use is my Denman vent brush to detangle other than that I don't comb my hair.....I do use a soft brush to brush my edges but I mostly wear my hair in twist to get through this transition!

I'm 5 months and 2 days post!! I'm gonna keep on truckin'!

Please comment if you may!

Later kids!

No comments: