Saturday, September 18, 2010

Stressed........Stand-offish People

Hey Everyone!

SO this week has been hectic and exhausting.....Law school is NO JOKE!!! Which is to be expected. However, I am soooooo overwhelmed and discouraged its ridiculous! Hopefully I'll stick to this!

In other news..........

I go to school in NY but I'm from Bmore.....So I don't have any friends here. It's definitely hard moving to a new environment where you know NO ONE and on top of that....the work load is HUGE! and people are extremely stand-offish (Idk if its a Long Island thing or what! Then again people from other states (that are here) are the same way)

See....I'm a very shy person and it's difficult to approach people because of this. Don't get me wrong, I do approach people and ask questions to strike up a convo but eventually its like I'm the only one asking questions-getting to know them and they do NOT reciprocate!! Which makes me feel like there is something wrong with ME!

I am a very nice person, very quiet, and shy but SUPER bubbly and openminded yet I don't understand why people are so stand-offish....... I just don't get it!!

Can someone enlighten me??

No comments: