Thursday, September 2, 2010

REVAMPED!!!


Hey Everyone!!!! Its been almost 2 yrs since I've posted! And much...yet not much has changed!!

I am definitely going to try to consistently update this blog. I am currently writing a paper and thought I should get back into blogging!

So previously, I was working for an animal shelter which I loved & loathed! I have since left and went into the corporate world, working for an insurance company. I have since left that company as well!!! And...........Viola! I'm in LAW SCHOOL!

So since I have time on my hands (that's a lie, I need to be hitting the books right now!)...I will definitely put a SUPER effort into updating.

I am changing the subject matter of my blog.....though it will still be a platform of advocacy for animals, environment, natural & green living, etc. It will also be about my journey of transitioning from Relaxed Hair to NATURAL (Non-chemical) Hair!:)

I am also COMPLETELY-Mind, Body, & Spirit "going natural"!
And I want to help and learn from others in the process!!!!

I hope to do the following:
*Product Reviews
*Tutorials
*Bi-weekly/weekly updates
*Daily styling Pics
*Post informational links & videos
**Grow in my relationship with the Lord! (I am not religious)
**Grow to love the skin I'm in!
*Grow to know who I am @ the core!
**Gain lasting friendships!
***Praise the Lord and be grateful in times of sorrow
*Meet New People

No comments: