Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to Reality.......

Happy New Year!!

So.....the Holidays are over!
I always get sad around this time because the house is bare now that the decorations are gone. There are no family get together, parties, or outings to attend. (I am very family oriented) And it seems like once you really get it to the spirit.....IT'S OVER!!!

What makes things even sadder is that I have to return to the dreaded college campus as Law school starts in a week!

I haven't received my grades from last semester yet.....they'll be coming this week and I'm trying my hardest to be optimistic.....(secretly:)

Not only that but I must submit my application to transfer.....

All in All it's a NEW Year that I am beyond grateful to the Lord to see........

I'm grateful for:
Earth
Air
Water
God
Jesus
The Blood
Good Health
Family, Friends, & Boyfriend
My Natural Hair
Education.....& the debt that comes with it
My Parent's & their Health

Goals for 2011:
Improve my health
Expand my blog
Do well in Law school
Be closer to God
Learn to Knit
Consistently meditate
Volunteer more!

Hope you Lovies had a wonderfully blessed holiday & New year!!!

No comments: